Welcome to The Centre for Compassion & Wisdom
The Centre For Compassion and Wisdom
This non-profit charitable organization is an open-hearted education community dedicated to help you discover your inherent potential for compassion, wisdom, and inner peace. The centre provides the opportunity for you to learn new tools to support health and wellness for yourself and your loved ones through programs that are showcased internationally and delivered by experienced accredited local and international facilitators.
Our distinctive offerings include Universal Education for Compassion and Wisdom programs that are inspired by the 16 Guidelines For Life and Transformative Mindfulness Methods, both recognized by the Foundation for Developing Compassion and Wisdom whose patron is the Dalai Lama, and offered in 23 countries and different languages. We are the only organization in North America that offers the full accredited path to international facilitator training.
Courses based on these methodologies have been taught as part of the Applied Mindfulness and Meditation Program at the Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, as well as being integrated into healthcare, education, corporate and social services settings around the world. Secular ethics, mindfulness and meditation workshops and public talks have helped people of all ages and cultures to become kinder, wiser and healthier. Our local community and social gatherings are held throughout the western Greater Toronto Area.
- 3133 Ethics through Mindfulness - 003(1 day)
- 16 Guidelines Level 3 Practitioner Training comes to Canada(3 days)
- 3133 Ethics through Mindfulness - 004(10 days)
- 3133 Ethics through Mindfulness - 004(11 days)
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life: 16 Guidelines Equine Assisted Learning Developing Compassion and Wisdom through a unique workshop series(18 days)
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life: 16 Guidelines Equine Assisted Learning Developing Compassion and Wisdom through a unique workshop series(19 days)